This website contains over 2000 antique maps, town plans and city views of the UK, Europe and the World for sale. All items are genuine and include maps by John Speed, Braun, Hogenberg, Munster, Merian, Mercator, Ortelius and all the other major mapmakers. My other website, http://www.oldmapsandbooks.co.uk/, contains folding antique maps, panoramas and prints. I have a large number of maps of Cambridge, London, Oxford, Kent, France, Paris and Venice in particular.
The website is structured around 9 catalogues and 3 supporting photo galleries. Listing information consists of location, mapmaker, date, dimensions, price and unique reference number (in the first 7 catalogues), the eighth catalogue contains all the maps but listed alphabetically by mapmaker instead and the final gallery contains Ordnance Survey maps. There is also a Recent Acquisitions page showing some recent additions.
Most of the maps are in very good condition but please contact me about individual maps. A 'P' symbol denotes if there is a photo of the map in the respective gallery. Again, please ask for additional photos (jpg.) of individual maps.
1) UK City Maps (especially: Cambridge, Edinburgh, London, Manchester, Oxford)
2) UK County Maps (especially: Cambridgeshire, Kent, Lancashire, Yorkshire)
3) UK Country Maps (England, Wales, Scotland, Great Britain)
4) European City Maps (especially: Amsterdam, Bordeaux, Lille, Paris, Venice)
5) European Country Maps (especially: France, Germany and Mallorca)
7) World Country Maps (especially: South Africa)
8) Mapmaker (especially: Braun & Hogenberg, Merian, Munster, SDUK and Speed)
I do have other maps that are not listed here. If you are looking for anything in particular, want more information or want to buy, please feel free to contact me